A seasoned veteran in the local real estate market, Deviree has made her mark as one of Denver’s top real estate agents. Her unparalleled work ethic paired with her use of state-of-the-art technologies make her an unstoppable force in the real estate world.
Deviree has spent her career working alongside some of the city’s top developers, and is appreciated by clients and developers alike for the tenacity, knowledge, and attention to detail she brings to the real estate process. From land acquisition to sales, she is known for helping her clients to effectively market their new construction projects. As a result, she has an intimate knowledge of the processes involved when constructing and selling townhomes and condos in the Denver area.
Deeply rooted in her community, Deviree is a frequent volunteer at organizations such as the Tennyson Center for Children, When I Grow Up Foundation, First Descents, Freedom Service Dogs and MaxFund. She often melds her passion for competition with her drive to give back to her community by participating in running, cycling, and triathlon events in order to raise funds for her favorite charities.
- Top producer at Kentwood City Properties 2015, 2016, 2017
- Top 5 agent in the Denver area for production and total number of transactions 2015, 2016, 2017
- Over $65 million closed in 2017
- Over 90% of business has been generated from referrals and past clients
- Recognized in Denver Business Journal’s Mile High Leaders Top 10
- Licensed agent since 2003
- Member of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors